In Celebration of the Lives & Memory of Members of the North Texas Myeloma Support Group: A Fundraising Project for Blood Cancer (Multiple Myeloma) Research
Goal: $24,000 by 11/1/2016
- Since the inception of the North Texas Myeloma Support Group (NTMSG) 20 years ago, an average of one member per month has succumbed to the blood cancer Multiple Myeloma.
- We plan to raise $100 to celebrate the lives of each of those 240 members.
- 100% of donations go to the International Myeloma Foundation’s “Black Swan Research Initiative”.
- Your donation today will help Multiple Myeloma patients in your community and around the world.
Join us September 30th for a night for a Night at the Improv, featuring Godfrey.
Doors open at 6, event starts at 7.
The Comedy Improv Club
4980 Beltline Rd. #250
Addison, TX 75254
To Purchase tickets please click below.
How to Donate
- Credit Card
Click on the red Donate button on the right to make a secure donation.
An IMF tax-deductible donation receipt will be generated.
Please make payable to the "International Myeloma Foundation", indicating "NTMSG BSRI Fundraiser" on your check "Memo" line.
Mail checks to the IMF at this address:
Attn: Suzanne Battaglia
12650 Riverside Drive Suite 206
North Hollywood, CA 91607
IMF "Black Swan Research Initiative" (BSRI)
- This “Myeloma Moonshot” is developing the first definitive cure for Multiple Myeloma.
- Myeloma Specialists worldwide are now talking about a potential cure for many Myeloma patients.
- However, more funding is needed to advance and complete this promising research.
- Learn more about the BSRI, the beneficiary of this project, at http://bsri.myeloma.org/
- American Cancer Society 2016 estimated statistics:
30,330 new Myeloma cases diagnosed in 2016 in the US; 12,650 deaths
"To create and share hope with myeloma patients, caregivers, family, and friends through education, support, and our personal experiences."
- The NTMSG is recognized by the IMF as one of the best global support group role models.
- The NTMSG serves all of North Texas and meets monthly in Dallas.
- To learn more about the NTMSG, visit us at: http://northtexas.myeloma.org, call us at: 972-504-6307 and leave a voice mail message or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The NTMSG thanks you in advance for your donations and support to develop a cure for Multiple myeloma!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.